What are NFTs?
Nonfungible tokens (NFTs) are not fungible. In economics, the word “nonfungible” is frequently used to express characteristics like uniqueness and non-interchangeability. Nonfungibility in the crypto world simply means that one object cannot be exchangeable for another.
A “token” is effectively a certificate of validity on the decentralized blockchain as a unit of account, making digital assets traceable and accessible to all. As a result, NFTs are a one-of-a-kind virtual currency that may take the shape of nearly any creative digital work, including paintings, films, music, collectible objects in video games, or any other type of creative digital output.
Since the emergence of NFTs in early 2021, everyone on the planet has been buying and selling these tokens. But how does one go about converting genuine art into NFTs and selling them? Is it difficult? Is coding required to create an NFT?
How to turn your art into an NFT?
If you already wonder if you should convert your art into an NFT, the answer is obviously, “yes, why not try.” The process of creating an NFT is neither complex, costly nor technical. All it requires is a set of creative skills and a personal computer.
Again, it is worth noting that NFTs can potentially convert not only images but songs, videos, GIFs, and other digital items. So, first, you need to choose a proper art field which suits you best. Depending on this, you will understand what set of skills you will need to become a real NFT creator.
How does it work?
WrapTag system is a combination of Web App, NFC Tag, and NFT
WrapTag App is a web-based application that lies on top of the Web 3.0 foundation.
Users will sign in to WrapTag App through a Blockchain wallet as KEYRING PRO (iOS, Android, APK).
This method embraces users’ privacy with higher protection than the traditional ones as no personal information is compulsory to start using the app.
From WrapTag App, users will be able to activate NFC Tag to create NFT, transfer ownership, extract information from NFC Tag and so much more.
The app will go live in early December 2021 at app.wraptag.io.
NFC Tag will contain NFT once activated by WrapTag App.
To inspect an NFC Tag, you only need to scan it with WrapTag App.
NFC Tag from WrapTag includes two types of physical tags: Lock-up Tag and Seal Tag.
- Lock-up Tag is attachable on Sneaker, Bag, Baseball hat, etc. which operates in a one-time lock mechanism. It means once locked the tag is unremovable without damaging the tag.
- Seal Tag is an NFC sticker that comes with treated adhesive. Once attached to an object, the tag will be damaged once someone tears it off.
First, we will launch the Lock-up Tag in December 2021. The Seal Tag will come later in February 2022.
WrapTag NFT is accessible on activated NFC Tag. On the other hand, you can start creating NFT on WrapTag by scanning a blank NFC Tag.
NFT technically exists on Blockchain which is ready to be inspected, or transferred at all times.
Each NFT will contain images, videos, and information provided by the creator. It will also come with the address of the creator, ownership history, and a unique ID. No one is able to replicate it since everything is recorded on Blockchain in an irreversible one-way method.
How to use?
Anyone can use WrapTag. Everything you need is your phone.
We design the system to support collectors that might be unfamiliar with new technologies and vice versa.
Please find our instructions for WrapTag below.
- Level 1: Getting Started – Learn how to sign in WrapTag App, browse wrapped collections, and obtain NFC WrapTag.
- Level 2: Apply WrapTag – Apply WrapTag to wrap items and merchandise to high-value NFT Certificate that lasts forever on Blockchain.
- Level 3: NFT Certificate Management – Manage your WrapTag NFT Certificate, transfer ownership, remove any NFT Certificate from your account.
- Level 4: Account Management – Manage your Account Settings, Language, Blockchain Address, purchase WrapTag Point, and more.